1. Fresh berries in a Tupperware of some sort (don’t want your sandy hands all over it)
2. Bananas- easily packed and eaten… no need to prep these
3. Pretzels with peanut butter inside (Trader Joe’s—they even make a version with no salt on the pretzel that’s in the red bag as opposed to the blue bag : )
4. Wraps: low-sodium deli turkey or sliced chicken breast wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla with tons of veggies and a little bit of deli mustard. I wrap mine in foil and just fold the foil down so that it is easy/ convenient to pack as well as eat.
5. Almond butter and fresh berry sandwich- 2 slices of wheat bread, 2 tbsp of almond butter and lots of fresh berries: raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries. Smash the berries down to make them a little more “jelly” like.
6. Protein bars- My favorite recipe is the Jamie Eason “Oh Baby” Carrot Cake Protein Bars Recipe that you can find on her website HERE
7. Trail Mix- MAKE YOUR OWN: almonds, dark chocolate chips, walnuts, peanuts (all nuts should be sodium/salt FREE), raisins
Follow Lundens Fitness Blog Fitness4life